**We are still requiring proof of vaccination and booster for all events; no exceptions.**
Savoy Fridays (Fridays 7:30 - 11:00 PM)
- $8-15 sliding scale drop-in (members get in free)
- 7:20 pm check-in
- 7:30-8:30 pm lesson (check out this month's programming below!)
- 8:30-11:00 pm social dance
- Lowdown Ballroom (628 11th Ave E, Seattle, WA 98102) except for Friday, 07/29; see July Jam
Practice Space (Tuesdays 8:30 - 10:30 PM)
- $5 drop-in (members get in free)
- 8:30-10:30 pm open practice
- Lowdown Ballroom (628 11th Ave E, Seattle, WA 98102)
The Savoy Practice Space is open at the Lowdown Ballroom every Tuesday evening starting at 8:30 PM. Maybe you want to practice your Shim Sham or get a handle on the swingout. Maybe you want to film your Balboa turns, or just improvise without enraging your downstairs neighbor. Whether you're a veteran or a newcomer, if there's something you want to work on, this is the place.
Questions? Please send a message to Evvie through the club's Facebook page.