Savoy Swing Club is proud to partner with other community organizations! We endeavor to partner with local non-profits and provide educational arts opportunities for youth and underserved populations. We foster the artistic growth of the existing Pacific Northwest dance community by reaching new dancers, empowering existing jazz artists, and supporting swing dance venues and events. Our ultimate goal is to bring folks together in the name of dance.
Past partnerships include: Ingraham High School and Denny International Middle School (with our very own Rhythm Seattle program from 2016-2017), the Seattle Lindy Exchange/Seattle Lindy Extravaganza, Killer Diller Weekend, Savoy Swing Jam, Roots, Sister Kate Dance Company, and NW Balfest.
Interested in working with us? First, we need to get to know you.
- To be eligible for sponsorship from SSC:
a) Provide a proposal to the SSC board including:
- i. Name of Event
- ii. Mission Statement
- iii. How & why it aligns with the vision of SSC
- vi. What you need from SSC
- NOTE: If you are asking for monetary sponsorship, a budget is required!
- v. What you will provide at your event
NOTE: If you are providing alcohol or food, describe all permits and protocol regarding handling and consumption that will be used in detail.
- b) After your submittal, the board will review and vote on proposals at our next monthly board meeting. You may be asked to present your proposal to the board in person. After a vote has passed, the SSC board will contact you with next steps.