- When: Every Monday, 7-11pm (except Holidays)
- Intermediate Class from 7-8pm
- All-level/Beginner Drop-in 8-8:30pm
- Dance from 8:30-11pm
- Where: Leif Erikson Lodge in Ballard (2245 NW 57th St, Seattle, WA).
- Price: Free for Savoy Swing Club members and first timers, and $6-8 suggested price for everyone.
- Classes are all intermediate drop-ins all the time, so no need to worry about a month-long commitment!
- Follow our Facebook page 'Savoy Swing Club' for weekly information about classes as well as special events!
OCTOBER AT SAVOY MONDAYS
This month at Savoy Mondays, Ana Lisa Sutherland and Aaron Lewis bring you "HOW TO CYPHER," known in the Lindy-Hop world as "Jam Circles 101." They'll teach about solo cyphering, partner cyphering, and couple cyphering - if you've ever seen jam circles and wanted to jump in but been a bit afraid to do so, this is the class for you! Come learn how to jump in and jam and support each other the way it was intended to be in a fun and low-pressure/low-stress/no-judgement environment!
Now in our new venue (Leif Erikson Lodge in Ballard, 2245 NW 57th St)!
NOVEMBER AT SAVOY MONDAYS
Learn another style of swing that started on the streets and dance halls of Southern California and has grown to a world wide phenomenon! Wanna cut a rug to “Jumpin at the Woodside” without wanting to pass out afterwards? Dance balboa! Like giving side hugs that turn into a social dance? Learn balboa! Want to hear more dance related puns and bad jokes than you thought ever existed? Take this class from Travis Whetman and Taylor Stender!