Please join us for
Blues Underground's 15 year anniversary celebration!
June 1, 2018
8 pm: All-levels LIVE MUSIC lesson with Brenda Russell
9 pm - midnight (or later) - live music with Marilyn T. Keller
Located at Dance Underground, 340 15th Ave E, Seattle, WA 98112
Price is sliding scale. $30-$16 at the door, cash or card.
Come dance with us at Blues Underground first Friday of every month!
Located at Dance Underground on Capitol Hill amongst the hustle and bustle of bars, restaurants and coffee shops, it's the perfect place to go after dinner or before drinks.
Some notes about Blues Underground
- Blues Underground is the first Friday of every month, featuring quarterly live music (March, June, September, December)
- Lessons cover all-levels basics with rotating themes from 8:00pm - 9:00pm
- Dance to live or DJed music from 9:00pm-12:00am, sometimes later at host's discretion
- Price: $6-$15 on regular Fridays and $16-$30 on live music nights. Pay what you can and look out for volunteer positions for free entry!
- Join the Facebook Group for updates, invites to weekly dances, and special events.
- Like most Savoy Swing Club events, this event is all ages!
- Email BUGdirector (at) gmail.com with any questions or feedback!